Thursday, January 27, 2011

application timeline

below is a vague timeline of my application process thus far. ive read through a ton of these over the past year and its given me hope/perspective when RAS was out of control. hope mine can do the same for one of you. 


end of feb 2010 - submit application
end of march - interview with recruiter and nomination> c/sa community development feb.2011
mid april - receive medical paperwok
june-sept.- complete medical and dental paperwork
last week of sept.- submit medical
first week of oct.- dental clearance and a medical hold goes on my file (under review)
second week of oct- call from my nurse explaning additional paperwork that needs to be filled out
last week of oct- fax back the last of additional paperwork
mid nov- mid dec- series of pc nurse requesting paperwork and me submitting it promptly.

dec 22nd- deadline for medical clearance comes and goes. i email placement to see what the status is and find out my program has been filled

dec 23rd- i call to see what the hold up is but my nurse is already gone until the first of the year
jan 9th- i call again. she requests yet MORE paperwork which i submit later that day. she verbally clears me
jan 12th- toolkit update: medical clearance
jan 19th- placement requests updated resume and final transcript. i submit 2hours later and call to make sure it was received. my placement and assessment assistant informs me they will  "let me know when they are ready to work with my file."

...

No comments:

Post a Comment